Applications for the Switzer Fellowship are now invited. The award is targeted to students seeking graduate degree in California or New England. There are approximately 20 awards will be given. Each of those amounting up to $15,000 in cash. Expired 133 days ago, try next time!
The Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation is excited to announce Switzer Environmental Fellowship Program. Graduate students of U.S. are eligible to apply for the given fellowship. Through Switzer Fellowship Program, the Foundation supports environmental leaders for the 21st century who have the ability, determination and integrity to effect positive change . Twenty fellowships will be awarded to assist graduate students in a broad range of environmental science and related fields.
Each of the winning fellows will receive a one-year $15,000 cash award.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in Environmental Studies.
Place of Study
At an accredited institution in California or New England, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate institution only in California or New England.
- Have strong academic qualifications with academic and career goals focused on environmental improvement.
Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply.
To apply, students are required to submit the materials as follow:
- Two professional letters of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- Most recent Graduate academic transcripts.
- A brief outline of the general course of study or research planned.
- Evidence of financial need where applicable.
7 January 2019.