Applications for the Symantec Research Labs Graduate Fellowship are now invited. This offer is available for outstanding PhD students especially to those working in the areas related to Symantec’s businesses. The winning students may expect to receive up to $20,000.
Symantec is pleased to announce the Fellowship Program to outstanding Ph.D. students. The key goal of the fellowship program is to fund innovative research that has real-world value, in areas where Symantec conducts business. They are seeking applications in the field of Next Generation Security, Cloud platforms, application security, Machine learning and data mining.
The successful fellow will be granted up to $20,000.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in the areas related to Symantec’s businesses such as security, cloud computing, virtualization, machine learning, data mining, etc.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applying students must be enrolled in a Ph.D. program.
- Preference will be given to students with a desire to work in an industrial research lab and those working on innovative research projects in areas related to Symantec’s businesses such as security, cloud computing, virtualization, machine learning, data mining, etc.
- Recipients will also be selected based on their overall potential for research excellence and their academic progress to date as evidenced by publications.
There is no citizenship requirements.
Application packet must be consisting the documents as follow:
- Resume or C.V.
- Personal statement of research interests not to exceed 500 words. Applicants are strongly encouraged to articulate the value and novelty of their research.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or industry researchers who can evaluate the applicant’s scientific aptitude and potential for research. Letters of recommendation may be sent confidentially.
Please direct any additional questions about the Symantec Graduate Fellowship Program to: SRLFellowship-at-Symantec.com.