Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc is pleased to offer the Syngenta Scholarship. To be eligible, candidates should be bachelor or master’s students in agriculture-related field. Only the U.S. citizens will be taken into consideration. Each winner of the Syngenta Scholarship may expect to receive $1,000. The application deadline is May 25, 2018.
Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc invite you to compete for a portion of $20,000 in available awards to help grow your future. Syngenta is committed to awarding tomorrow’s leaders who are rooted in agriculture. The Syngenta Scholarship Essay Contest is a skill contest open to students pursuing bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees in crop-related disciplines at land-grant universities with accredited agriculture programs in the United States.
- Eight Regional Prize Winners – One from each category (bachelor’s degree student and master’s degree student) per Region (Mid-South, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Western) – will each be awarded $1,000.
- In addition to the $1,000 Regional Prize, two National Prize Winners – One from each category (bachelor’s degree student and master’s degree student) will be awarded $6,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and bachelor degree in in a crop-related discipline (including but not limited to agronomy and crop & soil science).
Place of Studies
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Enrolled and in good standing as of spring 2018
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a crop-related discipline (including but not limited to agronomy and crop & soil science)
- In an accredited agriculture program
- At a U.S. land-grant university (students enrolled in universities in Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Marianas, Guam and Federal States of Micronesia are not eligible)
Only the U.S. citizens are welcome to apply Syngenta Scholarship.
Application should be made through the online application system at the link below.
May 25, 2018.