The University of Groningen is exicted to offer the Talent Grants Master programme in Theology & Religious Studies to study in the Netherlands. These grants are available for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). March 1, You can apply for the scholarship only after you have received an admission offer from the University of Groningen for one of the four MA tracks of Theology and Religious Studies.
The grant is € 5.000, – and is awarded for a 1 year Master’s degree programme in Theology and Religious Studies.
Level and Area of Studies
Master program in Theology & Religious Studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (” Studiefinanciering “)
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies;
- Have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies;
- Not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program;
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme;
- Confirm in writing their agreement with the of the grant when awarded with the Talent Grant.
Non-EU/EEA citizens are welcome to apply.