This Talent Scholarship is sponsored by Institute of Continuing Education (IDEC) Foundation of University of Pompeu Fabra. Spanish students are welcome to apply. To be eligible, the candidates should be being enrolled at any master program (except Master in Spanish Legal Practice) at the UPF Barcelona School of Management and UPF-IDEC. The scholarship recipients may expect to receive maximum 75% of tuition fee reduction.
UPF-IDEC, through the UPF’s Institute of Continuing Education’s Foundation, annually awards scholarships to finance master studies to students who can demonstrate their talent and motivation. The Talent Scholarships cover between 25% and 50% of the total tuition fee and up to 75% if you can demonstrate that you are in a difficult financial situation.
The scholarship winners will receive benefits as follow; between 25% and 50% of the total tuition fee. The scholarship can be extended to cover 75% of the tuition fee, if the candidate can demonstrate that he or she is in a certain financial situation.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in all subject except Master in Spanish Legal Practice.
Place of Study
At the University of Pompeu Fabra, Spain.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all of the criteria as follow:
- Have completed a university qualification;
- Have obtained in your undergraduate studies a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0;
- Have been accepted to the master program for which you are applying for the scholarship;
- Have paid the 25% of the tuition fee necessary to reserve your place on the program in the period indicated in your admission letter.
Only Spanish students are eligible to apply.
To apply, the eligible candidates are expected to be able to provide the documents as follow:
- A letter of motivation (including your reasons for applying for a Talent Scholarship)
- At least 2 letters of academic and/or professional recommendation
- A complete transcript of records of your undergraduate studies with your GPA
- If presenting a foreign Transcript of Records, scale indicating how the GPA or average final mark is calculated.
The deadline is varies, please go to the link below to see the detail.