Entries for the Teachinguide Online Learning Scholarship are now invited. Students from all over the word are eligible, but must be enrolled at college or university in the United States. To apply, students are required to write an article discussing their vision towards online learning.
Teachinguide would like to help and empower the online learning community. We recognize that there are a lot of talented and creative online instructors out there. That is why Teachinguide is excited to contribute to students and aspiring online teacher with our first scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student who can demonstrate their vision towards online learning in a 1500-2000-word article.
The winner of the Teachinguide Online Learning Scholarship will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken any bonafide college student of any accredited college or university in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be a bonafide college student of any accredited college or university in the United States of America.
- He/she must craft a 1,500 – 2,000 word essay which explores the given topics.
There is no nationality restriction to apply this Teachinguide Online Learning Scholarship.
To apply, please write a 1,500 – 2,000 word essay on the following topics:
- What makes a great online teacher and can they be as effective as face to face teachers?
- How do you envision the role of online education in the future?
- Can online learning replace face to face learning?
1 August every year.