The Australian National University is delighted to offer the Terrell Undergraduate Scholarships for international students who have completed up to and no more than two semesters at the University and will enroll into their second year. This scholarship offers interesting benefits as listed below.
To commemorate the contribution of Professor R D Terrell to international relations and international student affairs, the University has established the Terrell International Undergraduate Scholarships to be awarded to international undergraduate students on the basis of their achievement in the first year of studies at The Australian National University.
Each of the scholarship recipients may expect the benefits as follow:
- 2 x 50% fee sponsorship + 100% of the Overseas Student Health Cover for the remainder of the undergraduate program
- 2 x 25% fee sponsorship + 100% of the Overseas Student Health Cover for the remainder of the undergraduate program
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in all subjects.
Place of Study
At Australian National University.
Eligibility and Criteria
The Scholarships shall be available for award each year to international students who:
- have completed up to and no more than two semesters at the University and will enrol into their second year
- are enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program at the University;
- have achieved excellent results during their first two semesters at the University.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application can be made online. To apply, please click the application link below.
Please anticipate the deadline in February and July every year.