The Parking Spot corporate is glad to invite applications for the ParkingSpot Scholarship Program. All applicants must be the citizenry of the United States who are planning to attend college or university. To apply all applicants are required to write an essay on the given topic.
The Parking Spot is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a prospective college student that submits a winning essay on the topic, “If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?”.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in any discipline.
Place of study
Any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- You must be a legal U.S. resident.
- You must be a current high school student with a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.
- You must plan to enroll in an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States in 2020.
- You must not be a current The Parking Spot employee or directly related to an employee.
Essay submissions must be 500 words or less. All entries must be electronically sent to email@example.com
Send your essay submission to us as an email attachment with the subject line “Scholarship Essay Submission.” In the email, please also include:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Proof of high school GPA. A current, complete high school transcript of grades must be included. Unofficial transcripts must include the student’s name, school name, grades and all credit hours for each course.
- Proof of college acceptance including a letter from admissions or acceptance letter on a school letterhead.
31 May 2020.