Caring, LLC. is delighted to invite application for the Student-Caregiver Scholarship Program. This scholarship is available for US citizens who are enrolled at accredited two-or-four year college or university in the United States. High school students are also eligible to apply. Two winners will be selected to receive $1,500 each. The deadline is 31 December 2020.
At Caring.com, we understand the demanding lifestyle of student-caregivers and the challenges they may face. The Student-Caregiver Scholarship provides financial assistance to students who are caring for an elderly loved one while enrolled in college.
Two scholarships of $1,500 are awarded each year to student-caregivers to help cover costs of tuition and books.
Level and Area of Studies
High school, college or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicants must be citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States.
- Applicants cannot be on academic disciplinary status.
- Must not be related to or living with any employees of Caring, LLC.
Applicants will be asked to submit a short essay of 1,500 words or less addressing the following questions:
- Who are you caring for and how are you involved as their caregiver?
- How has your role as a caregiver influenced the decision for your major/career path?
- How would this scholarship be helpful to you in your current student-caregiving role?
December 31, 2020.