The University of Helsinki in Finland is offering a number of scholarship programmes for any student applying Master’s programme at the university. All eligible applicants must be the citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. There three types of scholarships available; Fully Funded Grant, Full Tuition fee Grant and Study Grant.
The scholarships are intended for excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki. The scholarship will be granted for two years. For all scholarships, students are required to study full time (earn at least 55 ECTS per year) to fulfil the requirements of the scholarship. After the first study year, your studies will be evaluated and, depending on your progress, the scholarship will be continued.
- The amount of the whole tuition fee (13,000 or 15,000 or 18,000 euros) and 10,000 euros;
- The amount of the whole tuition fee (13,000 or 15,000 or 18,000 euros);and
- Study grant (10,000 euros).
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Finland.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
Non-EU/EEA countries’ citizens are invited to apply.