The University of Tilburgh is glad to invite applications for the Partner Excellence Scholarship Program. The scholarship is exclusively open to students from one these partner universities; Universidad del Rosario (Colombia), EAFIT (Colombia), Stellenbosch University (South Africa) and Higher School of Economics (Russia). Students must be pursuing MSc Program in economic field at the university. The closing date of application is March 1 every year.
Beside the tuition fee waiver you will receive a monthly allowance towards your living expenses, summing up to a total of €10.000, which is partly financed by the Holland Scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field available at the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University.
Place of Study
At Tilburg University in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record. Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10;
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- Proof of English proficiency– IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
Non-EEA citizens are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
March 1 annually