Applications for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Scholarship or TLG Scholarship Program are now accepted. The scholarship is intended to students who wish to pursue master degree in a specified studies at Lebanese American University (LAU). Only the citizens of Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, or Yemen are welcome to apply.
The Lebanese American University (LAU) has launched the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship – TLG Scholarship Program Program funded by the U.S. Department of State U.S.-Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI). The program offers students from the Middle East and North Africa region a unique scholarship opportunity to pursue quality higher education and earn a master’s degree in one of the fields mentioned below.
Each winner of the TLG Scholarship will receive a $500 USD monthly stipend, Full tuition fees an many more.
Level and Area of Studies
- M.A. in Applied Economics – 30 credits (Beirut Campus)
- M.A. in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies – 30 credits (Beirut Campus)
- M.A. in International Affairs – 30 credits (Beirut or Byblos Campus)
- M.A. in Migration Studies – 30 credits (Beirut Campus)
Place of Study
The study will be taken at Lebanese American University (LAU) in Lebanon.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for this TLG Scholarship, students must satisfy the criteria as follow:
- Be committed to complete your Master’s degree within two-years-starting Fall 2019
- Be committed to pursue hands-on public policy research and work as a part of your Master’s program.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Be a citizen of: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, or Yemen.
- Demonstrate financial need status per MEPI and LAU’s Financial Aid policies. Applicants should be underrepresented or economically disadvantaged students and should submit the relevant Financial Aid application as per the below.
The TLG Scholarship is only open to students from Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, or Yemen.
To apply, please download and complete the applications form at the link below.
31 March 2019.