Tom Cory Scholarship Program is an annual scholarship. The award is available both for undergraduate and graduate students studying architectural course. Minimum 3.0 of GPA is also required. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply this scholarship.
Tom Cory was a founding member of the APA and in his honor, the APA developed the Tom Cory Scholarship Program. This $2,000 scholarship is awarded annually to one deserving student in an architecture program. There is no nationality restriction for the scholarship.
The winner will receive $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in architectural course.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at any any college or university within countries where an Architectural Precast Association Production Manufacturing Facility are eligible. Currently, this includes the United States and Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible to Tom Cory Scholarship, please ensure to meet the requirements as follow:
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher. Must maintain a 3.0G.P.A. during scholarship period.
- Must continue education in pursuit of an architectural degree.
- Must have at least two semesters of school left to complete from date of award. Both Undergraduate and Graduate levels are acceptable.
- Must be involved in activities related to the architectural field
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, the following materials must be submitted:
- Completed scholarship Application
- A transcript of two years college through the last grading period prior to the date of application.
- A typeddescription of your career plans after graduation.
- A typed essay (essay 1) explaining why you chose this career.
- A typedessay (essay 2) of 300 –500 words on a topic of your choice related to the precast concrete industry.
- A letter of recommendation froma faculty member of your Collegeor University.
31 March every year.