The Virginia Horticultural Foundation (VHF) offers the annual scholarship of Tom Eaton Scholarship. This program is especially open to those pursuing degree in the field that related to horticulture at any college or university in Virginia. The winner will receive $1, 500. The annual deadline is 31 October.
The Virginia Horticultural Foundation (VHF) awards College Scholarships for students pursuing careers in the green industries. Students of horticulture, arboriculture, nursery & greenhouse production, floriculture, forestry & urban forestry, landscape architecture/design, turfgrass management, or other horticultural fields are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
The winner will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Degree program in horticulture-related field.
Place of study
At any institution located in Virginia, United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- College student attending an accredited university or college in Virginia (full-time or part-time)
- Pursuing a degree in Horticulture, Arboriculture, Nursery & Greenhouse Production, Floriculture, Forestry & Urban Forestry, Landscape Architecture/Design, Turfgrass Management or any related horticultural field
- Accumulated 9 credit hours in this major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above
- Previous scholarship recipients of a VHF Scholarship are not eligible
- Recipient must allow VHF to publicize the student’s name, degree pursued and college attendance information and provide a recent photo to be posted on website, Facebook and any other promotional material.
- This award also includes lodging and a three-day registration to attend the following year’s MAHSC.
Please apply this Tom Eaton Scholarship via the link below.
31 October every year.