Trapology Boston is presenting the Trapology Gaming Scholarship for students attending college or university for studying game design. This annual scholarship provides $1, 000 for the winning applicant. Entries are accepted by October 1st every year.
Trapology Boston hopes to encourage aspiring gaming professionals in their path to pursue a career in any aspect of game design through a $1000 scholarship. Eligible career paths include digital art and design, animation, engineering, esports, sound design, and marketing. Trapology Boston is an immersive gaming company and we design interactive experiences that fosters teamwork, and communication.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in the field of game design.
Place of study
At any college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
The Trapology Aspiring Gaming Scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduates with a 3.0 average GPA. Applicants must be applying to or currently completing a study related to game design at a recognized university or post-secondary school.
- Show proof of a 3.0 average GPA over the last two years
- Submit current resume
- How will you use your scholarship money? (500 word essay)
- What are your aspirations going into the gaming industry and how do plan on achieving these through character, service, etc.? (500 word essay)
- What inspires you about gaming and why does this make you want to contribute to the industry? (500 word essay)
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
- Attach samples of personal projects or creative work
1 October every year.