The Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarship is available for ASN or BSN students in the United States. Participants are required to write an essay discussing Why I want to Become A Nurse. Entries for this nursing scholarship are accepted bi-annually; Fall and Spring term. Each winner will be granted $500.
The Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarship was created to provide educational opportunities to members who have an express interest in pursuing an education in nursing. Our goal is to positively impact the life of student’s across the United States by helping them pay for college. This scholarship is awarded to ASN or BSN students that may not have the financial means to fulfill their educational goals. Additional consideration may be given to veterans, reserve/national guard members, or military spouses!
The winning student will receive $500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in nursing field
Place of study
At any accredited institution – USA.
Eligibility and Requirement
Applicants of the Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarship must be accepted into an ASN or BSN program in order to receive the scholarship. Must be a student in the U.S. (Must be a citizen, legal resident, or holder of a valid student visa). We reserve the right to ask for proof of acceptance before the scholarship is awarded.
- Complete the Why I want to Become A Nurse scholarship application.
- Please read Top 5 – Items all Nursing Students Need, What nursing instructors wish you knew or did before nursing school started, and How to Survive Nursing School!
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Join our Facebook page at Traveling Med Pros.
- You must complete all of the above steps to be in consideration.
- By submitting the scholarship application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the official rules and terms, including the use of your name and entry on travelingmedpros.com and the Traveling Med Pros social media pages.
December 1st and July 1st.