Applications for the TRENDHIM Talent Scholarship Program are currently being invited. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. They must be pusruing undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the area of marketing, fashion, sales, IT, trade, or management. Twinners will be selected to receive the scholarship which is worth €1,000 each.
Trendhim is a company that has always supported young talent. We believe that encouraging students and their dreams is key to the future development of e-commerce, and we are excited to inspire up-and-coming stars. This company has created the Trendhim Scholarship, and so each year we support one or more students with the amount of €2,000.
€2,000 will be distributed to two winners. The Trendhim Talent Scholarship should be used to cover expenses related to your studies such as university fees and school materials, workshops, online courses, travel expenses, school trips, projects and study abroad experiences.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following fields:
- Business, Accounting or Finance
- Marketing and Management, Digital Marketing or Sales
- IT and Web Development
- Leadership and Organisation
- Fashion and Design
Place of study
Eligibility and Requirements
- In order to apply, students must be enrolled or accepted to undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs in the fields stated above.
- There are no age or nationality restrictions. Students from public, private and online Universities and Colleges are eligible. PhD students may also apply for the Scholarship.
- Each applicant must submit a motivational letter in which he/she gives information about themselves, their study programme and their future aspirations.
- The letter has to convince us that he/she is the best candidate and inspires us to believe in their goals as well. At Trendhim, we love to see young students who have great dreams and aspirations – unleash your creativity.
- Please note that the motivation letter should be written in English, and it should be at least one page long. Be sure to include your contact information (name, address, telephone).
- Submit your motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
December 1, 2019