The Trinity College Cambridge is pleased to invite applications for a Trinity Studentship in Mathematics. This one-year studentship is intended for students who wish to undertake research in Mathematics at the University of Cambridge. Expired 40 days ago, try next time!
The Trinity Studentship in Mathematics is a one-year studentship intended for students who wish to undertake research in Mathematics at the University of Cambridge but who are required by the Faculty of Mathematics to take, in the first instance, the course leading to the Master of Advanced Study (MASt). On completion of the MASt, the student will be eligible to apply for a Trinity Internal Graduate Studentship at Trinity College in order to undertake the PhD degree.
- Graduate Course Fees for the MASt,
- discretionary maintenance allowance, and
- return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom for overseas students.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in Mathematics.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- have applied for admission, or already received an offer of admission, to the University of Cambridge for the MASt degree,
- not yet have been members of the University of Cambridge as an undergraduate or graduate student.
There is no nationality restriction.
11 January 2019.