Each year, Tylenol Scholarship Program is open to any resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia who are enrolled graduate and undergraduate program. They must be pursuing a career in medicine and health care. Up to $250,000 will be given to the winning applicants. The closing date of application is June 30 each year.
Tylenol Scholarship Program is one of the popular scholarship programs for the deserving students who want to pursue a career in medicine and health care. The scholarships are available to both undergraduate and graduate student. The Tylenol Scholarship Fund currently awards $250,000 in scholarships each year to students pursuing careers in healthcare around the world and in the United States. This scholarship program can be used at any accredited university or college in the United States.
- The makers of Tylenol award 10 scholarships worth $10,000 each, followed by 30 scholarships worth $5,000 each.
- An additional 150 scholarships worth $1,000 are reserved for students who participate in community service activities.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate and undergraduate degree in health care related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia.
- Graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university, graduate schools, or vocational/technical schools.
- Must be enrolled in a health care related field.
- Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate work or graduate studies by the spring semester of the year that they apply.
- Must have one or more years of school remaining. Class Year Requirement: College sophomore, College junior, College senior, Masters level study and Doctoral-level study.
The U.S. residents are welcome to apply.
Please click the link below to learn the application procedure.
June 30 each year.