Every year the Australian Government accepts applications for the U.S. Fulbright – Anne Wexler Scholarship. The scholarship is only open to the United States students who want to undertake master degree in Australia. The scholarship is limited to public policy study. The application deadline is 1 August each year.
Department of Education and Training
On 15 August 2009, the Australian Government announced the establishment of a prestigious annual scholarship program to recognise the many contributions by Anne Wexler for her role in fostering Australian-American relations.
The winning student will receive a range of benefits as follow.
- Monthly stipend for up to two years
- A one-off establishment allowance
- Generous international travel entitlement
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Dependents of scholars who will be enrolled in the Australian public school system in grades K-12 may have tuition fees waived.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the following fields:
– Climate change
– Regional security
– Political science
– Governmental relations
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The scholarship enables a U.S. postgraduate student with strong academic credentials and leadership potential to undertake a two-year Master’s degree in Australia in an area that supports Wexler’s binational interests in the field of public policy.
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
Please apply this scholarship through the link below.
1 August on annual basis.