The Catholic University of Louvain (UCL) is currently accepting applications for a number of PhD Scholarships. Those scholarships are exclusively open to students from developing countries who have been admitted to one of the PhD program at the university. Fully – funded award will be given to the winner. The deadline is March 31, 2017.
Those are selected will receive a UCL PhD grant, paid out in no more than 36 monthly instalments. If necessary, UCL will also cover the cost of one or more return flights between the international airport nearest to their place of residence and Brussels airport.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in any field.
Place of Study
At Catholic University of Louvain (UCL) in Belgium.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Originate from a developing country;
- Have the support of at least one member of UCL’s academic staff;
- Have been accepted to study for a doctorate by the subject-specific doctoral committee (CDD) (for doctorates at UCL) or a research diploma (for doctorates in the applicant’s own institution) in their field of research;
- Not be required to give any undertaking to return to their home country to an organization that has funded a training course;
- In the case of students who have already started their doctorate and are duly enrolled at UCL, not be in receipt of a study scholarship.
Only the citizens of developing countries are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
March 31, 2017.