The UESTC is glad to offer a number of fully-funded scholarships for non-Chinese students applying graduate program at the university. All students must satisfy the admission requirements of the program. The deadline is 31 March 2018.
This is a fully-funded scholarship program.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in any field available at the university with an exeception for Management Science and Engineering, Public Management, Mathematics, and Physics.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
- Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
- Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
- Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on-campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
Non-Chinese students are welcome to apply.
Application should be submitted online through the link below.
31 March 2018.