Ultimation Industries is offering a number of annual STEM Scholarship Programs for U.S. undergraduate or graduate students. Students of any national are welcome to apply. Three winners will be selected to receive the award.
Each year Ultimation Industries, LLC awards a scholarship to students enrolled in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) programs in accredited undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarship is a merit based award of $1,500 per year for the most innovative idea in a material handling area selected each year by the company. Two additional scholarships of $500 and $250 are awarded to the runners up.
The winner will receive $1,500 and two additional scholarships of $500 and $250 are awarded to the runners up.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in STEM fields.
Place of study
Any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in accredited U.S. colleges or universities only.
- You must be enrolled in and majoring in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Match) discipline.
- Students must be high school graduates and may be asked to provide transcripts and proof of high school diploma.
- Students must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents of the United States and may be asked to provide proof of residence.
- The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students. High School students are not eligible.
- Employees and children of employees of Ultimation Industries, LLC are not eligible to win.
Submit your application through the Ultimation Industries website.
15 December every year.