Applications for the Uniform Advantage-GNSA Scholarship are now being accepted. This is open to students pursuing either master or PhD nursing program. Only the US citizens or US permanent residents are welcome to deadline. Please anticipate the deadline in January and September every year.
The Uniform Advantage-GNSA Scholarship Fund supports students who are seeking a master’s or doctoral degree in nursing and are members of the Graduate Nursing Student Academy. The purpose of this scholarship is to support graduate nursing education and continue to positively impact the future of healthcare.
Two scholarships in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded, one in the spring and one in the fall.
Level and Area of Studies
Master or doctoral program in nursing fields.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Must be a current graduate student and enrolled in a nursing program.
- Must be a GNSA member (If you are interested in joining the GNSA, please click here to complete an application, membership is free.)
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant must provide one academic or professional reference.
Please apply this scholarship online via the link below. Applicant must write an essay (500-word maximum) describing how healthcare has changed in the last 10 years and how they will impact its future.
January and September every year.