UPSCbuddy Scholarship Program is open to any student attending any recognized college or university around the world. To apply, the participants must write an essay covering the given topic. One winter will be selected to receive $1,000. The last day of submission is 31 December 2020.
For the current academic year, 2020-2021 UPSCbuddy has launched an extensive scholarship campaign to facilitate and support the educational costs of a deserving child.
This is a one-of-its-kind scholarship with absolutely no participation fee for any candidate. We appreciate the merit and talents of all the students who apply to us and declare one best candidate amongst them as the winner.
The value of the award $1,000..
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any recognized college or university around the world.
Eligibility and Requirement
- College or university students from recognised educational institutions are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must have a proven and consistent academic record throughout.
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Candidate should have valid credentials and documents for self-identification.
- All candidates should be willing to provide necessary personal details with your correct contact information.
Candidates need to submit a well-documented essay of minimum 1500 words on the topic “Global changes and transformation due to COVID-19 pandemic”. The essay must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before midnight of 31st December 2020