Annually, the University of Queensland in Australia offers a postgraduate scholarship to any eligible international outstanding students. The applicants will be selected to receive the UQI scholarships based on merit and academic achievements. The successful applicants will be granted up to $26,288 per year. Please send your application due to 31 December 2017.
The UQI scholarships are awarded competitively, based on merit, to outstanding international students undertaking a research higher degree.
Students can be considered for scholarship twice. Consideration can be prior to enrolment, or in any scholarship round up to and including the first round after the confirmation milestone is achieved.
Tuition fees and $26,288 per annum (2016 rate), indexed annually
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate research in any available subjects.
Place of Study
At the University of Queensland in Australia
Eligibility and Criteria
Please learn the following scholarship qualification before you apply this UQI International scholarship:
- Be an international student studying full- time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by the enrolling school or institute.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving an award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the UQI rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
International students are the target group of this UQI Scholarship
Further instruction of how to apply UQI scholarship can be seen at the application link below.
December 31, 2017.