The Ural Federal University is now accepting applications for UrFU “Silver” International Scholarship for 2015 entry. Either current or incoming international students are welcome to apply this scholarship. The winners will receive benefit of a-one year tuition fees. The application deadline is 1 July 2015.
Ural Federal University announces 50 “Silver” International Scholarships for international students seeking a Bachelor or a Master degree taught in Russian or English covering tuition fees for 1 year
Each of the successful applicants will receive benefit of one year tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
Place of Study
At Ural Federal University, Russia.
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship open to:
- New international students applying to Bachelor and Master Programs offered by Ural Federal University
- International students currently studying at Ural Federal University
- International students who have been selected to participate at UrFU Scholarship Program and successfully completed it may apply for UrFU Scholarship Program for the next year.
International students are welcome to apply.
International students should fill in the online Application Form and send the package of the required documents via e-mail to the Scholarship coordinator (see “Contacts” section). Please note, all documents below must be submitted:
- Filled-in application form
- Motivation letter
- Copies of the documents of the prior education with a diploma supplement including a list of records and marks.
- Copy of the passport pages of an applicant. Passport shall be valid at least within 18 months after the applicant’s date of arrival in Russia.
- Translation of the 1st passport page into Russian with a notarial attestation.
1 July 2015.
All questions about this scholarship can be directed to:
Mrs. Olga Malik
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Mr. Daniil Chechikhin
e-mail: email@example.com ,