USA Banks Scholarship is exclusively open to students who are accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. The winner will receive $2,000. To apply, they must write a short essay on “US Banks Vulnerable to Loss from Pandemic”.
We aim at fostering students with higher education learning, in the hope of creating a self-sufficient future generation. We have confidence in the fact that when a student is offered an opportunity to pursue their most fancied course, they will direct their maximum effort towards achieving their best. Through our scholarship programs, students usually find absolute inspiration while undertaking their studies. Through our well-structured criteria for determining the qualified students for scholarship as well, we identify those who have met our set minimum requirements and eventually sign them up for our program.
The winner will receive $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Write a short essay on “US Banks Vulnerable to Loss from Pandemic”.
- Short essays must be the applicant’s original work in every regard.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier! You may use information from any source but be sure to put it in your own words and cite your sources when you must refer to a specific study or quote. We will verify originality with plagiarism software.
To apply, please write a short essay on “US Banks Vulnerable to Loss from Pandemic”. The detail instruction can be learnt from the link below.
30 December 2020.