Each year, the University of Southern Queensland provides a number of bursary scholarships for international students coming from Greater China regions. Those scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate or postgraduate students at any USQ campus. Five awards are available. Expires in 50 days!
Each bursary will have a maximum value of AUD5000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be an International student from the Greater China regions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- not be a sponsored student
- apply for an admission prior to the closing date
- be a commencing student
- be an undergraduate or postgraduate student, or
- be studying an EAPP program between December 2018 and July 2019 inclusive as an English pathway to an award program
- hold an international student visa
- be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus
- be enrolled in a minimum of four study units in their first and second semesters of study
- Study in the semester and program indicated on their Letter of Offer
The citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
1 February 2019.