USTA Foundation is pleased to announce a number of scholarships for high school students who have demonstrated a good academic performance, community service involvement and participation in organized tennis program. Eight types of scholarahips will be given. Those are valued up to $15,000. The closing date of application is vary.
The USTA Foundation offers eight different scholarships for tennis-involved activity, including tennis management, athletic achievement in tennis, and off the court achievement. Most of the awards will give to high school seniors who are entering a four-year college or university program. Eight different scholarships are as follows:
- The Marian Wood Baird Scholarship
- The Rosalind P. Walter Scholarship
- The Dwight F. Davis Memorial Scholarship
- The recipients of the Dwight Mosley Scholarship
- The Eve Kraft Education & College Scholarship
- The USTA Foundation College Educational Scholarships
- The USTA Foundation College Textbook Scholarship
- The Professional Tennis Management College Scholarship
The scholarships range from $2,500 to $15,000 over four years, in terms of financial stipends.
Level and Area of Studies
High school senior in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All Scholarship is available annually to high school seniors (one male and one female)who have excelled academically, demonstrated community service and participated in an organized tennis program and who reside in an economically disadvantaged community.
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
Application should be made through the link below.
The application deadline varies.