The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC) is glad to invite applications for the Grote Chemistry Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates should be incomeing chemistry students at the university. Those are selected will receive up to $12,000. The closing date of application is February 15 every year.
The University of Tennessee will award up to $12,000 ($3,000 per year for four years) stipend to three entering freshmen majoring in Chemistry.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in Chemistry field.
Place of Study
At the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), USA
Eligibility and Criteria
- Complete a course in high school chemistry with an A or B
- Attain a high school grade point average of 3.5 or above
- Have a composite score of 26 or above on the ACT exam (or SAT equivalent)
- Declare chemistry as the major at UTC
- Eligible majors include all BS Chemistry degrees (including biochemistry, STEM education, pre-medicine, and pre-dental)
- Non-chemistry majors (e.g. chemical engineering, biology, nursing, exercise science) are ineligible for the Grote Scholarship
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the website and application link below.
15 February every year.