Applications for the Utrecht Sylff Scholarship Programmes are now accepted. This is sponsored by Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF) which are exclusively given to outstanding graduates from University College Utrecht and Economics and Business Economics (at Utrecht University).
The Utrecht Sylff Scholarship offers a number of outstanding prospective graduates from University College Utrecht and the Bachelor’s programme in Economics and Business Economics the opportunity to pursue a Master’s programme in the field of Humanities or Social Sciences (including Economics) at Utrecht University. The scholarship programme is highly selective. Only the very best candidates are eligible for a Sylff grant. Candidates for the grant need to have potential leadership qualities.
- at least 25,000 US$ for a non-EU student per year
- at least 10,000 US$ for an EU student per year
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree program in the field of Humanities or Social Sciences (including Economics).
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a student or recent graduate of one of the programmes mentioned above.
- Hold a non-Dutch passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Studiefinanciering”).
- Have been admitted to one of the international Master’s programmes of Utrecht University in the field of Humanities or Social Sciences (including Economics).
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch residence permit (if applicable).
All nationalities other Dutch are eligible for this scholarship.
1 April every year.