The University of West London is glad to offer a huge number of bursaries for full time undergraduate students. Please note, only home or EU fees paying students are invited to apply. Up to 550 students will be selected to receive £3,000 each. Expired 12 days ago, try next time!
The bursary consists of £3,000 award payable over three academic years, as a £1,000 (per academic year) towards the cost of study, including the cost of learning materials, catering outlets, accommodation and transport costs.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of West London, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be from a household with an income of less than £25,000 per annum;
- be Home or EU fees paying students;
- have applied for means tested student support from Student Finance England and have given consent to share information in order that the declared household income can be verified (applicable to ‘Home’ fees paying student only);
- have accepted an offer of a place on an undergraduate course at the University of West London;
- be starting their undergraduate course in September or January.
Only UK and EU students are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.