Each year, the Western Sydney University offers a number of Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships for any new international student. The citizens of Australia and New Zealand are not eligible to apply this scholarship.
- Fifty percent of tuition fees per annum up to a maximum three year.
- The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field other than the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery.
Place of Study
Eligibility and criteria
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- have met all admission requirements and accepted admission offer by acceptance deadline.
- has met the academic requirement for scholarship as listed below.
- had achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies.
- not be granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing.
International students may apply this scholarship.
See the link below.
Open until all scholarships have been filled for the session.