Entries for the Virtual Reality Rental Co. scholarship Program are accepted each year. Eligible candidates should be currently own a business, ran one in the past, or want to start a business upon graduating college. This bi-annual scholarship is available in Fall and Spring term. The deadline is 20 August and 31 December every year.
The VRtrepreneur Scholarship is our way of funding tomorrow’s top technology entrepreneurs. Maybe you sowed the seeds of your entrepreneurial spirit by building websites or iPhone apps in high school. Maybe you’re planning on building the next big technology company. Either way, if you’ve got the entrepreneurial bug in you, then we want to help fund your dream.
The winning student will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates must meet one of the following requirements:
- You currently own a business, ran one in the past, or want to start a business upon graduating college.
- You’re passionate and ambitious.
- You have the willpower, work ethic, and desire to build the next great business.
- You are a full-time student enrolled in a two year, four year, or graduate program. This scholarship is open to all majors.
There is no citizenship requirement.
To sift through applicants and choose the winner, we’ll need you to send in a few items. Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your transcript
- A copy of your updated resume
- A 500-700 word essay that you wrote on the following topic: “What makes you passionate about building a business?”