The McKinney Law Group is offering the Visual Arts Scholarship Program of any student pursuing degree in art study program. Students from all nationals are welcome to apply. The winner will receive $1, 000. The following deadline is 1 January 2021.
The McKinney Law Group is offering a $1,000.00 scholarship for the 2021 school year to current college students who specialize in the visual arts (painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics or photography). The scholarship is based upon artistic merit.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Degree program in art study.
Place of study
At any accredited institution around the world.
Eligibility and Requirement
Applicants must be registered as a full-time student in an art degree program for the 2020 school year and must be pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree. Applicants must have a 2.5 G.P.A. or higher. The funds obtained from this scholarship may be used for textbooks, art supplies, fees, tuition or any other items included in the cost of art education.
All participants must submit the materials as follow:
- Current college transcripts.
- A current curriculum vitae or résumé.
- A cover letter explaining your artistic philosophy and reason for requesting a scholarship.
- A portfolio of at least 5 pieces of visual art. Submissions may be in photograph format. Please provide the size, medium, name of the piece and a short description.
- If the student has a website or social media page (Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.) that showcases their work, please provide a link. Do not provide personal social media websites.
1 January 2021.