Applications for the Volvo Car Corporation Scholarships are now invited. This is exclusively open to Chinese students pursuing master’s degree at Chalmers University of Technology in one of the fields listed below. There are two awards will be granted. Each of those covers full-tuition fees plus other benefits.
Two scholarships in total are awarded to Chinese Master’s Students. The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
The Volvo Car Corporation Scholarships will cover the follow:
- 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Covers the full tuition fee + guarantees participation in the VESC programme (Volvo Engineering Student Concept) which includes: summer job, master thesis project, mentorship and possible employment at VCC
- Employment is subject to VCC evaluation at graduation
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in one of the following subjects: Interaction Design & Technologies, Software Engineering, Computer Systems & Networks, Communication Engineering , Electric Power Engineering, Embedded Electronic System Design and Computer Science – algorithms, languages & logic.
Place of Study
Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Chinese citizens who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
Only Chinese citizens are invited to apply.
Please find the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
15 January every year.