The Edith Cowan University (ECU) is pleased to invite applications for the Wanneroo Business Association Postgraduate Business Scholarship. This call is intended to those wish to enroll as ECU Postgraduate students. Expired 115 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate program in business or law fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be able to demonstrate membership to the Wanneroo Business Association;
- be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- be intending to study a postgraduate Business course offered by ECU’s School of Business and Law;
- be commencing study at ECU Joondalup or online (if applicable) in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU; and
- not currently be enrolled in another ECU course.
Only Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen are invited to apply.
31 December 2018.