PAIS at the University of Warwick is pleased to offer the PAIS Departmental Scholarship Program for any student commencing MA study in Autumn 2019. UK/EU and international students are eligible for the scholarship. Expires in 69 days!
The award will automatically be deducted from the winners’ tuition fees.The awards will be allocated as follows:
- Four x £5,000 awards for Home or EU candidates.
- Four x £10,000 awards for Overseas candidates.
- Part-time candidates will be considered; successful part-time awards will be distributed evenly across both years of study (eg, £2,500 in each year for a Home candidate).
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open to applicants on all PAIS taught MA programmes, including the Double Degrees (Warwick year only).
- Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later no later than 26 April 2019. You must submit your application to the MA programme before submitting your scholarship application.
- Candidates must apply for the scholarship no later than 26 April 2019.
- All supporting documentation for the university application, including your reference, must be received no later than 3 May 2019.
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award.
- Candidates may apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful candidates who receive major tuition funding elsewhere will be disqualified.
There is no nationality restriction.
26 April 209.