he University of Warwick is is delighted to invite applications for the WMG Excellence Scholarships. Those scholarships are available for either domestic or overseas students who will be commencing full-time MSc programme beginning in September 2019. Expired 23 days ago, try next time!
WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 25% to 50% tuition fee discount.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any available subject.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting September 2019.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
There is no nationality restriction.