Each year the “We Will Transport It Scholarship Fund” is awarded to any eligible college or university student. Minimum 3.0 of GPA is primary requirement of this scholarship program. In addition, only those 16 years of age or older are welcome to apply.
We Will Transport It is a family owned business that believes the future of our society is in our youth community. For that reason, We Will Transport It puts $1,500 annually towards a scholarship fund that is paid out once per year, to one random applicant.
The winner will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 30 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
The U.S. citizens may apply this scholarship.
10 December every year.