Applications for the Westpac Young Technologists Scholarships are now invited. This call is intended to Australian citizens or permanent residents who are 26 years of age or younger. He or she must have strong passion in technology. The winning students will receive $5,000 annually. The deadline is varies.
Westpac Young Technologists scholars will help strengthen Australia’s pool of local talent and build a cohort of technology-literate future leaders. The scholarship recipients become members of the Westpac Scholars Alumni program and gain access to ongoing networking, learning and development opportunities.
Value and Tenure
Each of the scholarship winners will be granted $5,000 a year for up to five years.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in technology-related studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Requirements
- To apply students must have completed the appropriate level of education to gain university entrance within the last two years. Students must enrol in an approved technology-related degree at one of eleven partner universities.
- Applicants may enrol in a dual or double degree, however this must occur from the point of application and include a technology degree.
In addition, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- A passion for technology
- Interest in enhancing Australia’s future technology landscape
- Focus on personal growth and development
- Commitment to be an active Westpac Scholar Alumni member
- Diverse skills and experience
- Academic excellence, with a minimum credit average for the duration of the degree.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident under 26 years of age. Students must have completed the appropriate education certificate to gain university entrance. Please refer to your preferred university’s terms and conditions.
Only Australian or permanent residents are invited to apply.
Guideline and submission deadline can be request from each of the participating universities.