Women in Aerospace Foundation is delighted to announce the WIA Foundation Scholarship Program. Students of any national are invited to apply. They must be pursuing undergraduate degree in Engineering, Math and Science field at any institution within the United States.
The WIA Foundation is pleased to provide scholarships to women interested in a career in the aerospace field to pursue higher education degrees in engineering, math or science. One or more awards will be given each year to a rising senior in college, to be applied during the upcoming academic year.
The scholarship winners will be granted $2,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Bachelor program in Engineering, Math and Science field.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- WIA Foundation Scholarships is open to female applicants of any nationality.
- Candidates must have a minimum college grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants who have completed at least two and a half academic years of full-time college work are eligible to apply for WIA Foundation Scholarships.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicants interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree, and plan to continue to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction of application procedure.
16 June 2020.