Applications for the Wild Gift Fellowship Program is now being accepted. Only the U.S and Canadian citizens are invited to apply. He or she must be aged 21 to 35 years. The selected fellows will participate in a physically rigorous 16 day wilderness trek and a week long white water river rafting trip. Up to $10,000 will granted to the fellowship winners. Other benefits may also be given. The deadline is updated every year.
Wild Gift Organization is delighted to offer Wild Gift Fellowship. American or Canadian citizens aged 21 to 35 years, are eligible to apply. The Fellowship is a 16-month program that provides holistic support for upcoming social entrepreneurs pursuing break-through change. $10,000 will be granted to seed social ventures.
Each of the successful applicants will receive the benefits as follow:
- 3 week orientation and deep trek in the Idaho wilderness with a focus on visioning
- Up to $10,000 grant to seed social ventures
- 15 months of one-on-one personal mentorship with ongoing access to robust network of professionals
- Opportunities to learn from and collaborate with other innovators committed to finding solutions to the greatest challenge of our time
- Lifetime membership in a vibrant and active network of leaders working to promote balance between people, resources and the values of wild nature
- Synergy River Trip down the Salmon River at conclusion of Fellowship
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be 21-35 years old.
- Applicants must be American or Canadian citizens (venture can be located anywhere in the world).
- Applicants must be willing and able to participate in a physically rigorous 16 day wilderness trek and a week long white water river rafting trip.
- Applicants must be able to commit to all the other requirements of the 16-month Fellowship.
- Applicants cannot be full-time students when the Fellowship begins. However, applicants can apply as a full-time student (i.e. graduating seniors are welcome to apply).
Social venture must address adaptation to and/or mitigation of the impact from climate change.
- Social venture must be early stage, normally meaning less than 2 years old. Organizations still in the idea stage are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Social venture must be the original idea of the applicant.
The U.S and Canadian citizens may apply this fellowship.
Please apply this fellowship through the online system at the website and application link below.
The deadline is updated every year.