Willamette University is delighted to offer a number of Global Diversity Scholarships and Atkinson School Scholarships. Only students from the listed countries below are invited to apply. The winning students may expect to receive $5,000 Global Diversity Scholarship and an Atkinson School Scholarship of $19,000 or more. To apply, entries must be submitted by deadline mentioned below.
Global Diversity Scholarship award ranging from $19,000 to full tuition.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
At Willamette University, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship open to applicants with a bachelor degree from any country listed below, who have excellent admission credentials (a strong record of academic success, excellent references and essays, and outstanding professional performance in the application process and the interview), a minimum 590 GMAT score or a GRE score averaging 154, completed the Willamette MBA application process by May 1st, and are admitted to the Willamette Early Career and Career Change MBA program may be eligible for an Atkinson School Global Diversity Scholarship of $5,000, in addition to an Atkinson School merit-based scholarship.
Asia (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines) Europe/Eurasia (Armenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey) South and Central Asia (India, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan) Middle East and North Africa (Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, United Arab Emirates) and South and Central America (Brazil, Chile, Colombia).
To apply, all materials below must be submitted online:
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended.
- Official GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code for Willamette MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code is 1181.
- Official TOEFL score of 88 or IELTS of 6.5. The TOEFL code for Willamette MBA is 4954.
- Interview. The interview may be completed on-campus, or via Skype or telephone.
- The TOEFL or IELTS requirement may be waived for international students who completed their bachelor degree in the United States or for whom English is the first language.
Please anticipate deadline in the following dates: November 15, 2017, March 15, 2018 and May 1, 2018.
Website and Application Link