Entries for the Wolcott Fellowship are now being accepted. This fellowship is open to those who be enrolled at the School of Business and Public Management, the School of Public Policy and Public Management, or the Elliott School of International Affairs at The George Washington University. The winning fellows will receive a range of benefits including tuition and fees for 40 credit hours. The deadline is 1 December every year.
Wolcott Foundation is delighted to offer its Fellowship Program named as Wolcott Fellowship. United States citizens who possess a bachelor’s degree can apply for the given fellowship. Fellowship program is designed to encourage young scholars with outstanding academic, civic, and social credentials to pursue public service careers.
Each of the winning fellows may expect to receive the benefits as follow:
- The maximum Wolcott Fellowship covers tuition and fees for 40 credit hours.
- The award is to be considered a grant (not to be repaid) if upon graduation the recipient is employed for four years in government services (federal, state, or local level), in international affairs, or in selected international business in the private sector.
- Fellowship recipients may also request a relocation loan of up to $1,800. Relocation loans are awarded on the basis of need and must be repaid upon graduation.
- The Foundation seeks to support full-time students, students working full time for government or related activities may enroll for six semester hours in the fall and spring semesters.
- These awards are designed to encourage young scholars (age 30 or younger) with outstanding academic, civic, and social credentials to pursue public service careers.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in business related subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be United States citizens who have not previously earned an advance degree and may not be older than 30 years of age as of January 1st preceding their first Fall semester,
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (or be a graduating senior in an undergraduate school) with an overall Grade Point Average of 3.5, or better.
- Applicants must have applied to the School of Business and Public Management, the School of Public Policy and Public Management, or the Elliott School of International Affairs at The George Washington University, Washington, D. C. By January 1st for the following fall semester.
- Fellowship awards are contingent upon admission to the University.
- Second-year students enrolled in the School of Business and Public Management, the Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Management, or the Elliott School of International Affairs who need at least eighteen (18) credit hours to complete their degree requirements are encouraged to apply.
Only the U.S citizens may apply this Wolcott Fellowship.
Further instruction can be seen at the website and application link below.