Applications for AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships are now accepted. This scholarship open to the U.S students who are undertaking bachelor and master degree in the field of Arts or design studies. The scholarship recipients may expect to receive up to $3,000 plus annual grand prize valued app. $6,000.
Each year, AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships receives hundreds of applications from young people in this very predicament – desperate to influence the world with their amazing talents but without the financial means to do so. Fortunately, with the support of generous individuals, organizations and corporations, AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships allow young people from minority and economically disadvantaged backgrounds not only to realize their artistic dreams, but also to give back to their communities.
The winners of this AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships will receive $2,000-$3,000. Grand Prize awards are also given each year in amounts up to $6,000 at the jury’s discretion.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate level in one of the fields as follow:
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design (includes; visual design)
- Illustration (includes; animation)
- Interactive Design (includes; UI/UX, motion, digital and web)
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the candidates must meet the criteria as follow:
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States or be in possession of a Green Card (formally known as a Permanent Resident Card or Form I-551)
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the design/arts disciplines listed under “ areas of study” – and plan to enter a career in the creative professions.
- Applicants must be matriculated (or planning to matriculate) at accredited colleges and universities in the United States and intend on maintaining full-time status for the entire year.
- Incoming students who have yet to enroll must submit proof of acceptance from school of choice.
- Though not a requirement, minority status is a significant factor considered in jury decisions.
- Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Scholarships are only awarded to those students who are in financial need. Applicants must, therefore, provide complete Financial Aid information on the scholarship form and have the form signed by his/her Financial Aid Officer.
The U.S students are welcome to apply this AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
April 15, 2020.