Annually, Wült Institute of Business and Technolgy offers a number of Scholarships for students from developing countries. Full scholarship will be given to the the scholarship winners. Applications are accepted every year.
In terms of direct course related academic fees, yes. The Wült international remote / online scholarship covers all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, which total just short of €3000. This includes:
– Full tuition
– Mobile apps / online student portal
– Exam fees
– Graduation fees
– Shipping costs
Level and Area of Studies
College level in any available course.
Place of Study
At Wült Institute of Business and Technology in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You need to be a resident of a developing economic country
- You may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- You need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to studying.
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
Students from developing countries are invited to apply.
Please find detail information at the link below.