Entries for the Fox International Fellowship are now being invited. This student exchange program is open to graduate students of Yale University or those enrolled at Partner Institutions. The Yale Fox International Fellowship is fully-funded award.
The Fox International Fellowship is a graduate student exchange program between Yale and 19 world-renowned partner universities. The goal of the Fox International Fellowship is to enhance mutual understanding between the peoples of the United States and other countries by promoting international scholarly exchanges and collaborations among the next generation of leaders.
- All Fellows at Yale receive the same award, which is commensurate with the level of funding received by doctoral students in the graduate school.
- Awards include round-trip travel, accommodations in rental housing provided by the Fox Fellowship and a generous living stipend to cover expenses not already provided for by existing funds that you may have at your disposal. The Fellowship will also cover health insurance.
- All fellows are also able to apply for grants from a research travel fund up to U.S.D $2000.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate program in the field that related to international relations and global affairs, law, environmental policy, public health, social sciences, economics, political science, business and finance, management, and contemporary history.
Place of Study
In the United States or abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
For Yale Students:
- The Fox Fellowship is open to graduate and professional school students at Yale University.
- Students in doctoral programs should be finished with their coursework and students in masters or graduate professional programs should have administrative approval to interrupt their course work.
- Graduating masters and professional school students are eligible to apply.
- Graduating seniors of unusual distinction and with clearly focused research may also be considered.
- The Fox Fellowship places a strong emphasis on communicative competence in the host country language(s) to truly engage colleagues and establish long-term personal relationships with people from the Fox Partner University and the larger community of that University and the overall Fox alumni/ae network
For Fox Fellowship Exchange Partner Institutions:
- Graduate level students pursuing Doctoral or Masters level degrees and graduating master’s level students are eligible.
- Graduating bachelors’ level students of unusual merit and distinction may be considered but advanced, graduate level students are preferred.
- The Fox Fellowship is not open to postdoctoral applicants and international student proposing projects in their home country are not eligible.
U.S and International citizens are welcome to apply.
Application can be made online through the link below.
Please anticipate the deadline in Mid-January each year.