The Yenching Scholarship Program is now open. This scholarship is available for any students pursuing postgraduate degree at Peking University. A range of benefits will be given to the winning students. Applications must be received no later than 15 January 2017.
This program is offered to create a community of enthusiastic, globally oriented young innovators. Noticeably, through this program, selected students are going to study in a university that in the heart of China’s top university.
The winning students will receive benefits covering tuition fees, a travel stipend for one round-trip journey between each Scholar’s base city and Beijing, accommodations, and living costs.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
At Peking University in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field, strong academic record, enthusiastic in interdisciplinary study of China.
- You should also have a record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility; and leadership potential as well as English proficiency.
- You are not older than 25 years whilst you are not older than 27 years if you are from countries with mandatory military service.
There is no citizenship requirement.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- International English proficiency test score.
January 15, 2018